ReefKeepingBasics.com

ReefKeepingBasics.com
 A Reef Keeping Forum for Hobbyists 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
 Reef Keeping Basics Online Resource CenterReef Keeping Basics Online Resource Center   Eric V. Van Der Hope's BlogEric V. Van Der Hope's eZine/Blog
The time now is Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:45 am
All times are UTC - 8
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
 Forum index » The 'Reef Tsunami' Project » 'Reef Keeping Basics' Book Members » Testimonials
A testimonial from Larry Ferrara
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
lferrara

A testimonial from Larry Ferrara

Quote:
"Hi Eric,

I have found your book to be unlike any other I have found on the internet or bookstore. Questions that I have been seeking answers for were answered within the first hour of reading your book. I love the fact that as a reader I am given multiple opions on topics and not just the authors. I find in other books I'm only reading about the authors experiences and opinions. I highly recommend this book to either the beginner or experienced reef keeper. You will be intrigued by how much information is packed into the book."

Larry Ferrara
East Meadow, New York

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:47 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » The 'Reef Tsunami' Project » 'Reef Keeping Basics' Book Members » Testimonials
Jump to: